Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thank You Thursday

I thought that instead of doing our usual Throwback Thursday this week, I'd do a little "Thank You" Thursday around here.  You see, this is the last week of the term for the current DT, and they have been amazing.  All you need to do is scroll back through some of the posts over their term and you will be totally blown away by the talent we have been fortunate enough to have as a part of this team.  There have been so many beautiful projects that they have shared that you will have no trouble finding something to inspire you to create.  They have also found so many creative ways to use stamp sets that I constantly find myself wanting some new set so that I can make the same thing!  It has really been wonderful to have them be a part of the gel-a-tins family.

So, THANK YOU, DT girls!  Thank you for being a part of the team and for the time and energy you've put into your art.  I have loved working with you!

And how about a big THANK YOU to our fans!  I love seeing posts and likes on the Facebook and it means a lot to have the support of loyal peeps like you all.  Thanks for stopping by every day and also for being a part of our Facebook page.  We wouldn't be here without you!

Well, I'm off to work on homework.  The fun of being a mom/college student never ends :)  Have a great Thursday!

No comments: