Wednesday, August 7, 2013

He is All Boy!

Hello Gel-A-Tins Fans.  Kate here today, sharing a layout I created of my sweet grandson, Chase.  Chase is all boy!  The "Hello" stamp set has some perfect adjectives to describe him, so I used these stamps to create a focal point on my layout. 


I used a Core'dinationat Core Bookmark, that was painted a bit with Distress Paints, to stamp several of the adjectives found in the "Hello" Collection.  I stamped the "guarenteed trouble" emblem right onto textured Core'dinations Cardstock and then hand cut it out.

Gel-A-Tins Supplies:
Hello Collection

Other Supplies:

Core'dinations Core Essentials: Brights
Core'dinations CoreTag: Smooth Bookmark
Core'dinations Tim Holtz: Adirondack
Core'dinations Dust Buddy
Core'dinations Sandit Gadget
Fiskars Crimper
Ranger Archival Ink & Tim Holtz Distress Paint
Basic Grey Patterned Paper
Sizzix Dies
Die-namics Alpha Dies

No comments: