Thursday, October 4, 2012

Way to Go!

Hi everyone! Welcome back!

Today I'm bringing you a quick and easy card featuring the Traffic Signs set from Gel-à-Tins! This set is so versatile and fun!

I kept this very CAS and wanted to do something congratulatory:

Image

What do you think? Fun huh?!

I started by stamping the tyre tracks repeatedly in different colours on my card base.

Image

I then made my sentiment from the letter stamps included in the set. I love how there are extras of the commonly used letters so I could stamp my sentiment all in one go! After that all that was left was to add my arrow images and voila!


Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Traffic Signs stamp set

Other:
Berry Sorbet ink, Hawaiian Shores ink, Harvest Gold ink (Papertrey Ink), Versafine Onyx Black ink (Tsukineko)
Stamper's Select White cardstock (Papertrey Ink)


I'd love to know what you think of this project. Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!!

1 comment:

Kim F. said...

This is great. Love the different colors.