Saturday, October 27, 2012

Anita's Favorite Projects...

Hello! It's me Anita and I am here with my last post as a Gel a Tins design team member! I want to say a big thanks to Gel a Tins for having me on your design team! It's has been such a pleasure, your stamps are so easy to work with! Today for my post I thought I would share my favorite cards I made as a design team member!

Image

using Sweet Cakes by Gel a Tins

I love the style of this card!

Image

using Stop a Gelly Jr Stamp by Gel a Tins

How can this card not be a favorite, it makes me laugh! I just had to make it when I saw the STOP sign!

Image

Using Doodle Flower a Gelly Jr stamp by Gel a Tins

The doodle flower stamp is my favorite Gelly Jr stamp!

Image

Using Damask by Gel a Tins

My favorite stamp set by Gel a Tins is this damask set! Really enjoyed stamping with it!

And that's it from me! Wishing you all the best!

No comments: