Friday, June 8, 2012

Safari Friends

Hello! It's Anita from http://craftygrldesigns.blogspot.com/ I hope that your having a great day! I am happy to be here today sharing a card made with the Safari Friends stamp set! With Father's Day just around the corner I thought I would make a masculine card with this set!

Image

I stamped a few of the animals from Safari Friends in brown ink onto kraft cardstock. I colored the animals in lightly with pencils, since I thought it gave it a more masculine feel! I used some pattern paper that I think is quite masculine with it's chevron pattern and colors! I wasn't going to leave the twine over top of the animal panel but when putting it together I liked the way it looked! :>

And that's it for me! :> See you next time!


Supplies:

Safari Friends Gel A Tins Stamp Set

Ink: Cup of Joe by Hero Arts
Bazzill Cardstock
Twinery Caribbean Twine
My Mind's Eye Pattern Paper

1 comment:

Jessica Pascarella said...

What a cute card! Perfect for a special little boy!