Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rainbow Chevron-Tastic!

Hey gelly fans!  It's Jessica here again with a card for you.  I made this one with the Chevron-Tastic stamp set and the Put a Cap on it set.  I think it's a great, happy card that I could use just to say hello, or for a birthday or just about any other occasion.



I combined the stamps with a rainbow of ink colors, some Canvas Corp paper that I cut with a Spellbinder's die, some washi tape, buttons and twine.

Quick and easy and fun too!

Supplies Used:
Adhesive: Xyron
Inks: Stampin Up, Staz-On
Buttons: Autumn Leaves and Buttons Galore and More
Twine: The Twinery
Washi Tape: Gauche Alchemy
Die: Spellbinder's
Paper: Canvas Corp

2 comments:

Jessica Pascarella said...

I love this card! Colors are fab!

Kim F. said...

I just love that bottle cap!