Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Sweet Cakes!

Hello! I hope that you are having a great day! It's Anita from craftygrldesigns.blogspot.com and I have a pretty card to share with you today! I am using the fun set Sweet Cakes!

Image

I love sideviews:

Image

I used some fun polka dot feminine paper and based my colors off of it. I paper pieced the frosting and used hem tape for the ribbon! I colored the hem tape with my ink pad! I couldn't find room for the sentiment so I stamped it on the tag and tied it on with the twine and a button! :> I very much enjoyed making this card!

Hope you enjoyed my card and are inspired by it! Until next time I hope your ink pads are never dry!

Supplies used:

Sweet Cakes by Gel a Tins
PP by My Mind's Eye
Cardstock by Bazzill
Tag by Maya Road
Die, button by Papertrey Ink
Ink Chocolate Chip by Stampin Up
Twine by the Twinery