Monday, May 21, 2012

A safari gift!

Hello! Happy Monday! I am excited to be here with a new project to share! Today I am featuring the Safari Friends by Gel a Tins stamp set! It's such a cute stamp set and as a mom to two young kids we find ourselves at a lot of birthday parties so I thought it would be fun to make a gift bag with it!

Image

I simply stamped the animals in various colors all over the gift bag, here's a tip to make it easier stamp the same animal in the same color each time! Stamping a gift bag is easy, fun and impressive! Any time I've done it it's been a big hit! I made a gift tag to go along with it here's a close up:

Image

I embossed the elephant in brown embossing powder and colored him in with inks, water and a paint brush! :> It's nice to work ahead so the next birthday party we will be prepared!

And that's it from me today! Hope you have a fantastic Monday! :>

Supplies Used:

Safari Friends Stamp set by Gel a Tins

Chocolate Chip Stampin Up Ink
Tangelo Ink by Memento
Moss Green ink by colorbox
Splash Ink by Hero Arts
Ocean Ink by Close to my Heart
Ric Rac border by papertrey ink
cardstock by bazzill
various buttons

3 comments:

SharonCallisCrafts said...

Fantastic Idea

Trinh said...

This is adorable, Anita! I love the simple stamping and how you clipped the tag to the bag too.

Jessica Pascarella said...

Pretty for parties or showers! Great job!